The third suspect in the Information Grocery store robbery turned himself in Monday.
Randy Rayshon Lee, 18, from Littleton, is charged with breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods.
Detective Doug Pilgreen said Lee was jailed on $5,000 bond and has a November 24 court date.
Several concerned citizens have helped the Halifax County Sheriff’s Office in arresting the people allegedly involved in the crime, the sheriff’s office said last week.
Brandon Bertram, 18, and Antonio Burchette, 19, have been arrested.
Both men arrested have been charged with breaking, entering and larceny, possession of stolen property and injury to real property. They were given $7,500 bonds and have November 24 court dates.
Investigation began Thursday morning shortly before 12:30 when the sheriff’s office received a call suspicious people were running from the store located at the intersection of Highway 903 and Highway 158.
Deputies learned cigarettes and beer were stolen.
“Upon hearing the store had been broken into, further concerned citizens assisted in my investigation allowing for the recovery of some of the stolen property and the charging and arrest of two subjects believed to have been involved,” Detective Joe Sealey said.